April Update: Supin and Shaira’s Romantic Gold Gilded Wedding Continue reading
We are so honored to be featured on Maharani Weddings!! Read below or check out the feature on their site by clicking below: http://www.maharaniweddings.com/2015-11-05/6468-garden-city-ny-indian-wedding-by-gio-photography-and-video Garden City, NY Indian Wedding by Gio Photography & Video November 5, 2015 Posted by: Rania … Continue reading
After countless drinks, and busting out your best moves on the dance floor, a little midnight snack is always appreciated! Late night wedding eats are a huge trend of 2015, and brides and grooms are having so much fun with it! We planned a wedding recently where the groom wanted White Castle burgers brought in at the end of the night!
Guests loved a delicious treat to take with them on their journey home! While burgers are quite popular, we also love these other creative late night eats ideas!!! Who’s hungry?!?!
Fill personalized bags with the popcorn of your choice: regular, garlic, cheddar, or even caramel corn!! Your guests will love that they can grab and go with this special treat.
Coffee and Donuts
Offer your guests some coffee, to offset all that champagne, while they munch on a delicious donut from your favorite local place! You can add some detail by including your initials and wedding date on the cups!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Milk and cookies
Bring things back to the good old days; who doesn’t love milk and cookies?!?! We’re obsessed with these heart-shaped cookies, talk about wedding perfection!
Pretzel and a Coke
A salty pretzel is just the thing to grab after a lot of dancing! Pair that delicious pretzel with an adorable bottled coke or soda for the perfect “end- of- wedding” snack!
We hope you enjoyed these fun late night eats ideas! Let us help you with your late night wedding needs and any and all party coordination concerns ! Contact us at :
Everything about your Sixteenth Birthday should be sweet!! From the gorgeous dress you wear to the cake you serve! Here are some ideas that we love! 1. Pick a dress that shows off who you are! You like everything country! … Continue reading
Planning a Special Event, Corporate Affair or a Wedding can prove to be as stressful as it is exciting. The DIY industry has sparked the sudden interest to take on large projects and although fun and original, it fails to provide insight into the time, experience and research it takes to plan and execute a successful event.
Hiring an Event Planner can not only save you time and money, but it can also provide these professionals’ expert advise, vendor contacts and support during stressful times.
Five other reasons why it is worth the time and money to find the right Event Planner are:
1) Details– Planning a large event can be very overwhelming. Focusing on the larger aspects, such as venue, caterers and decor can make anyone overlook many minor details. Event Planners have the experience and knowledge to be attentive to detail and are aware that it is these small things that can make or break any event.
2) Negotiators Event Planners do this all day long. They are familiar with budgets as well as what certain things should cost. It’s their job to be able to find you the best deals on vendors, venues and anything else required for your event. Chances are they have relationships with many vendors and are the ideal person to find you the best deal for your buck. They are also knowledgable with contracts and agreements and will make sure you are not agreeing to anything you are not aware of up front.
3) Troubleshooting– Let’s face it. There’s a world of things that can go wrong before, during and after an event; especially a large one. Hiring an event planner can save you the stress of having to deal with any problem on your own. Things such as vendor misunderstandings, lost items, technical issues, guest list issues, or even personal problems due to stress of planning an event. Of course no one wants to think of the things that can go wrong, but the reality of it is that no one can think of everything on their own. Event Planners are skilled in these type of things and are there to do the worrying for you.
4) Flexibility and Availability– Your event planner is there for you and all of your event needs. Many people have full-time jobs and are unable to put in the time to fully plan everything they need for their event. Your event planner is the control center for all of the aspects of your event. They are there to answer all of your questions, and put you at ease when you are concerned with anything regarding your upcoming event. Many event planners are available during the evenings and weekends; and many are in constant contact with the clients via text, email and telephone.
5) You get to ENJOY your own Event- This is probably the most important of them all. You should be able to enjoy your event after all the time and money spent to put it together. The last thing you want to do is be running around throughout the event-or not being able to eat. The reason you planned something so special in the first place is to be able to enjoy it and your guests. There is nothing more rewarding for an event planner than seeing their client and their guests enjoy their work.
I have spoken to many people who have done the planning for their own events and have later gone on to say that they wished they would have hired someone from the start. Many event planners offer different packages, and different type of services, including partial planning and day of coordination. Take the time to research event planners in your area, get recommendations and schedule consultations so you can get a better idea as to what they can do for you.
Feel free to contact Touch of Elegance with any questions regarding Event or Wedding Planning.